Saturday, March 3, 2012

Product Reviews

Hey guys, I know Iv been gone for a while and I apologize but during my "break" I have tried some new products:
1. Baby Lips
2. Velocity Facial Cleanser and Light Weight Moisturizer by MaryKay
3. Wen Hair Care System (more than one product) 

The first product is Baby Lips by Maybelline. This tinted lip balm is amazing. The first time you put it on, you feel it working. It makes your lips so soft, its the best, fastest working lip balm I have ever used and Iv used a lot. It also gives you lips a light tint and it very ''flexible'' so you can make it darker by adding more. They also taste great (y)







My next product review is on Velocity by MaryKay. Velocity is a skin care line sold only by MaryKay. The facial cleanser and light wight moisturizer do a good job at delivering results. The facial cleanser had little micro beads that gently exfoliate without drying out your skin. It deep cleanses your skin. This is coming from a girl who plays basketball everyday, all week. When I come home all sweaty and wash my face with this, it makes my face feel so fresh and clean. Its good for any type of skin, including acne prone. It also helps improve oily skin. The light wight moisturizer is so hydrating and very light wight. I takes the feeling of freshness to the next level. It dosnt leave your skin oily at all, it actually helps with oil :D


My last products are part of the Wen Hair Care System by Chaz Dean. When you order Wen, it comes with the Cleansing Conditioner, the Styling Creme, the Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment, and the Texture Balm. All the products including are absolutely amazing. It transforms your hair completely. First, you wash your hair with the Cleansing Conditioner. That alone puts the life back into your hair. You see the shine even before you dry it and its so softening. Then, you use the Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment. Keep in mind this is not a leave in or normal conditioner. I use this once a week as a deep conditioning treatment After you was your hair with Wen and your hair is still wet, you put it ALL over your hair and leave it in for as long as you want. I leave it in for an hour, the longer you leave it in, the better. When you wash it our, you wont be able to believe how soft your hair is. The Styling Creme is exactly what it says it is. You put it in when your hair is wet/damp before you style it of let it air dry. My hair is wavy/curly and when I put it on and let it air dry, I get more defined and less frizzy curls. The Texture Balm is just when you feel you need a little more texture. All these products are in the scent Sweet Almond Mint but there are other scents as well. I have a separate post that goes a little more in detail about the Cleansing Conditioner with the link on where you can order the complete system.

No comments:

Post a Comment